Nesting: an uncontrollable urge to clean one's house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby; to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world.
With TWO weeks until the little lady arrives, nesting is in full effect around here.
Little Man has moved into his new room and for some reason, I thought I could crank out new curtains for his room & the nursery. Have I ever really used my sewing machine before? Nope. But, thanks to lots of helpers (you know who you are!) and lots of YouTube tutorials, I am happy to report ALL curtains are fully lined with black out material and haven't fallen down yet! :)
The main tutorial I used to create these curtains can be found HERE.
Did I mention I made a total of FIVE navy & white curtains (there is another wall with TWO more windows!)
This ruffled curtain was inspired by Anthropologie's ruffled shower curtain.
I found a tutorial HERE.
May the nesting continue! I still have lots to do! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment